1. Accomplish marketing mission by completing related results as needed.
2. Develop pricing strategies, balance firm objectives and customer’s satisfaction.
3. Identify develop and evaluate marketing strategy based on establishment’s objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors.
4. Evaluate financial aspects of product developments such as budgets, expenditure, research and developments, appropriations, return on investments, profit and loss projections.
5. Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities, policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
6. Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributor’s to manage product distribution, establishment’s distribution networks and develop distribution strategies.
7. Receive the design and development inputs from the customer in the form of detailed technical parameters including functional and performance requirements.
8. Review the inputs received from customer for adequacy by Design.
9. Ensure all requirements are clearly Specified, understood and accepted and discuss with customer and resolve if any ambiguous, incomplete and conflicting requirements
10. Decide the price based on estimation received from design & submit the Quotations.
11. Follow, negotiate & confirm the order in consultation with Top management.
12. Conduct feasibility study in consultation with design, for every enquiry received & forward feasible enquiry for estimation to Design.
13. After receipt of Purchase order review the contract with respect to quotation given & negotiated terms. Then issue work order to Planning department. With required drawings, QAP of customer if any.
14. After contract review &acceptance, order acceptance will be sent to customer.
15. Follow up customer for Payments,C-Forms etc
Industries we serve:
Pharma / BioTech / Clinical Research, Manufacturing / Production / Quality, Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery, Engineering / Cement / Metals
Key Skills : CATIA, AutoCAD, solidworks, Design Engineer
Key Skills : Helper, labour, worker
Key Skills : Production Management, Mechanical Engineer, Production Planning, AutoCAD, ...
Key Skills : Quality assurance, Quality Control