Title: SQL Database Developer
We are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
• Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
• Prepare documentations and specifications
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
• Experience with some of the modern relational databases
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Monitored and tuned database resources and activities for SQL Server databases.
• Designed, developed and maintained relational databases.
• Developed, implemented and maintained enterprise business information systems.
• Work on support tickets, maintenance tasks and assigned projects at discretion of the Reporting Coordinator.
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
• Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
• Any Bachelor’s degree relevant to Computer Science. MBA or equivalent is a plus
• 2-3 years managing databases
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to many diffe
Industries we serve:
IT-Hardware & Networking / IT-Software / Software Services
Key Skills : Administrative Officer, administration
Key Skills : Quality Analyst, quality assurance
Key Skills : .net, ASP, Dot Net, ASP.Net, Mysql
Key Skills : SQL Development, SQL Database
Key Skills : .Net Software Development
Key Skills : PHP, PHP Development, PHP Programming
Key Skills : data base
Key Skills : SQL Database
Key Skills : PHP development