Travel Consultant Customer Relation
· English proficiency is required; knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
· Well-versed in a variety of travel areas (domestic/international, business/vacation, group/individual, etc.)
· Ability to effectively present, persuade, and communicate.
· Organize trips from start to finish, including booking tickets and lodging, arranging rental transportation, and so on.
· Maintain relationships with key individuals.
· Investigate various travel destinations and modes of transportation in terms of prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, and so on.
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
No. of Openings : 3
Education : Any Bachelor Degree
Role : Travel Consultant
Industry Type : Travel / Tourism
Gender : [ Male / Female ]
Job Country : India
Founded in 2018 by highly qualified, trained, experienced and accomplished Management Professionals,Phoenix HR Solutions & Consulting have growing to become one of the leading permanent recruitment services operating from Bangalore and servicing clients all over India. We are specialize in Employment Agency and HR Services.Read More...
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now