Seeking a store manager of a branded non -vegetarian franchise store
General retail skills:
· helpful and supportive attitude to customers and colleagues
· ability to project a smart, efficient image to the public
· reliability, honesty and willingness to take responsibility
· willingness to work flexibly as part of a team
· awareness of health, safety and security issues
· ability to prioritise, multi-task and delegate as appropriate
· ability to interpret and analyse sales figures
· understanding of legal and regulatory environment, including relevant health, safety and hygiene requirements; updating the HACCP file each time new processes, product and regulations arise. ability to prioritise, multi-task and delegate as appropriate
· good knowledge and understanding of the selection, preparation, display packaging and sale of meat to consumer and commercial customers.
· IT skills to order, take orders, work out margins, stock, costings etc
· Estimate requirements and order meat supplies, negotiate with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
· Receive, inspect, record and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality and safety
· Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat
· Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shoppers eye.
· Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers
· Inspect equipment regularly to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
· Add up sales, and on occasion, collect money from customers.
Customers are the first priority. Only issues of safety, including food safety, and security override this.
Required Experience and Qualifications
· Should be a Graduate
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Should have at-least 1-2 years of experience with related industry