Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build and optimize a large-scale Splunk infrastructure
- Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialized functionality
- Design and implement solutions to address business problems understanding the Splunk architecture requirements for scalability, security, and performance
- Integrate Splunk best practices (apps, add-ons, searches, etc.)
- Experience with Linux
- Create data retention policies
- Familiar with server monitoring tools
- Securing Splunk Enterprise
- Ability to effectively document solution deployments and train colleagues
- Act in accordance with and be an advocate for Core Values (Respect, Collaboration, Accountability, and Transparency).
- Remains current with emerging practices and technologies in order to recommend appropriate business solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Splunk Admin