Spare Parts Manager jobs in Khammam - SREE VENKATESWARA ENTERPRISES
The candidate plays a Key role in managing Warehouse, Order placing, Inventory Management, Team Handling, Expansion, Extraction of Business, Monitoring all sort of Schemes.
- Stock Inward from PD.
- Intimation of Order Placement to PD.
- Updating the status of dispatch from PD to HGPD.
- Maintaining the record of Damage, Warranty & Short parts during inward.
- Monitoring the scheme tracker and updating the targets to marketing executives on weekly basis.
- Monitoring the executives & guiding them to work.
- Listing the daily billing report in proper communication channel
- Processing the orders according to the routes.
- Retailers data updating in DMS.
- Conditional Role based on the requirement.
- Monthly Scheme Explanation to Sales Executives and cross check the delivery of scheme
communication to the retailers.
- Billing, Parts Sale Return & Invoice Cancellation should be in knowledge for future use.
- Communicating with the TPSM for the Scheme related, Target related and any other
company related issues.
- Cross checking the ASLI Hero visiting to mechanics.
- Organizing the special activities related to company.
- Monitoring the overall sales.
- Involving Business Development programs.
- Rapid Stock audit on specified parts quarterly.
- Monitoring the stock.
- Monitoring the daily report.
- Monitoring the daily dispatch.
- Feedback visits to the retailers.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
What are the roles of an HR team?HR plays a very significant role in any organization. Their common work is to manage all human resources-related data and issues...
How do recruiters discover new candidates and applicants? Getting an employee for the clients is the only aim of the recruiters.Sourcing candidates have now become e...