Job Highlights Communication Skills, Service Supervisor, Service center Management, Supervisory Experience, Customer service, Effective Team Handling
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the teams objectives are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Setting up and maintaining service desk and evaluating its efficiency
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and clients complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the companys high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers and sales representatives.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the companys adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industrys standards, and new innovations, materials, tools, and procedures.
Candidate must have:
- Proven work experience as a customer service manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods