- Understanding overall architecture of the Kelsa platform.
- Set up deployments in a reusable way
- Set up end to end monitoring and alerting for all aspects of the application
- Manage day to day load and scaling of the application
- Help build out backend features for the Rails application
- Experience deploying Ruby on Rails applications to a hosting provider like Digital Ocean or AWS
- Experience deploying and managing database clusters, specifically PostgreSQL and Redis
- Experience in setting up end to end monitoring for at least a medium sized Rails application, specifically with ELK stack.
- Experience in setting up and managing on-premise S3-compliant storage, i.e. min.io
- Experience deploying the following technologies a MUST:
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with building out Rails features, i.e. database design, logic, models, controllers, services.