Position: Product Analyst (Remote) - Full time
- 3 to 6 years
- Proven work experience as a Product Analyst or in a similar role
- BCA/BTech/Bsc IT (preferable)
Tech Background and experience (necessary)
Basic understanding of different technologies and applications
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Product Analyst
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Evaluating SaaS based US products and comparing them against industry trends.
- Work with and assist the leadership of the company and understand business strategies.
- Understanding the user side of the product and helping the tech team in creating relevant products.
- Writing use cases and necessary documentations of the company products.
- Analyse metrics to improve company products and simplifying them.
- Contribute to company operations, such as Project management and Planning backlog items on the company portal.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to products growth.
- Work with other departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
5 day working week
The ideal candidate should be flexible with timings due US based projects
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
No. of Openings : 1
Education : Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Any Bachelor Degree
Role : Product Analyst
Industry Type : Manufacturing / Production / Quality
Gender : Male
Job Country : India
We are specialize in recruitment companies and Human Resources Services.
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now
Rojgari Placements Pvt. Ltd
Bigtree Vision Management Company