- Good working knowledge and experience in Overseas Education Recruitment is a MUST
- Working Experience of counselling students to USA, Canada and Australia is must
- International Student Application Screening experience against various eligibility criteria, Interviews, Financial verifications and Visa requirements is a MUST
- Advise applicants/students about various university course offerings and entry/eligibility requirements including professional, personal and financial requirements in order to study abroad
- High attention to detail in all types of Student Counselling regarding Provider (University and Colleges) Courses and Admissions processes & procedures
- Have prior experienced working with Overseas Education Providers with all Student Administration activities via phone/ emails/ meetings shall be advantage.
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls and conduct regular follow-ups to gather and successfully close the leads and opportunities
- Understands the university specific timelines (e.g. application deadlines, fee payment deadlines) including Visa time frames and proactively manage the schedules and application processes for different overseas Countries
- Good Proficiency in spoken and written English and manage day-to-day schedules independently
- Able to guide and engage potential students (and their families) to provide course offerings based on their background and encourage them in the right direction of their career progression
- Working and contributing in a Team with proven experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Work effectively under high volumes of information and tight timelines with ease.
Global Migration Advisors is a UK Based Company with HQ in UK & having branch office in Suchithra Circle, Secunderabad-TS
We have DIRECT RECRUITMENT PARTNERSHIP for Student Admissions with Universities in UK, USA, C