1. You will be involved in end-to-end product lifecycle from ground up and will be the key contributor and decision maker in deciding the product architecture.
2. Right from team member identification through recruitments and team member allocation to a project (based on their strengths), you will play the role of a strategic partner for the Java team.
3. Actively seek to remove knowledge silos within the team and will ensure that the team members are growing technically.
4. Will be actively involved in chalking down the technical vision for the team i.e., will research new technologies and make recommendations for adoption. Keep up to date with the latest
software development technologies and methodologies
5. Encourage the team to follow best coding practices aligned to Perennials technical values.
6. Will be actively involved in performance evaluation of the team members followed by performance improvement plan, as and when required.
7. Will be the primary point of contact for building the second hierarchy in the team (i.e., by recognizing the team members that have the potential to grow into senior & team leads).
8. Ensure the use of new technologies or dependencies does not block the team.
9. Ensure the team keeps necessary architectural documents up to date.
10. Keep an eye on the long-term consequences of architectural choices, and remind others when necessary.
11. Build good relationships with your team members and act as a mentor when required.
12. Keep the client informed and engaged in the technical side of the project.
13. Build relationships across your client community.
14. Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
15. Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
16. Coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
17. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
18. Will be part of the presales cycle.
19. Perform root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
Experience : 6 - 8 Years
No. of Openings : 1
Education : Any Doctorate Degree
Role : Java Developer
Industry Type : IT-Hardware & Networking / IT-Software / Software Services
Gender : Male
Job Country : India
Why we started this journey. In 2006, Perennial was founded on the premise of simplifying complex real world problems through effective and efficient use of information technology. Even today we pursue this mission with the same passion we started with. Every day we ask ourselves, how do we take complex technology and make it simple and useful for our clients? This question has always pushed us beyond our comfort zone and has helped us grow to what we are today.Read More...
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now