Roles and Responsibilities:
· Conceptualise and execute illustration or photo-based social media creatives on the defined creative strategy and approach.
· Conceptualise and execute digital marketing collaterals such as banners, emailers etc based on the requirements.
· Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
· Creation of design assets required for landing pages or websites.
· Define the creative approach for focused digital and social campaigns.
· Analyze marketing challenges and create designs that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
· Ensure that our products speak the same visual language across mediums and channels.
· Accountable for brand consistency across campaigns and assets - website, emails and other marketing channels.
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
· Work as a part of the team with copywriters, designers, executives etc
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Experience in motion graphics, animation and photo manipulation skills
· An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the fundamentals of design, from layout and typography, to colour and composition.
· Ability to come up with exciting content ideas that suit a creative brief and are communicated clearly.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision and display strong independent behavior.
· Should be visual storyteller and able to transform information, messages and concepts into high-quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand.
· Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
· Awesome time management skills, with experience in working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Up to date with industrys leading software and technologies.
· Experience with other creative softwares is a big plus.