Environmental Audit Environment Executive Environment Management Data Anaysis EIA EHS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Local and English language.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic knowledge of computer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate Should Have Knowledge of
XGN SOFTWARE OF GPCB
- CTE/CTO/Regular Returns filing with GPCB
- Knowledge in environmental design practices and requirements, refining and chemical manufacturing process and procedure and understanding of applicability of
Pollution norms for Project.
- Knowledge of applicability of Environment Clearance and processes at State and Central Level
- Liaising with regulators related to environmental matter changes in regulation and other query.
- Practical experience of environmental science related work. This may include experience with Environmental Clearance, Licenses, Permitting and auditing
Qualification: B.Sc./ B.E. (Environment)
Exp: 1 to 2 year
Age:Not more than 24 years
Location: Ahmedabad (Preferred Local Candidates)