Dietician jobs in Delhi - Conroy
- 1 - 3 yrs
2,25,000 to 4,00,000 p.a.
Dietitian Key Responsibilities:-
*Consult patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
*Assess clients nutritional and health needs through calls and coordinates with team members regarding diet plans.
* Develop and help implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
* Offer advice on how to stay healthy and provide support to help clients with their progress.
* Help establish long-term relations with them.
* Ensure that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
* Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
* Entering patient information in the database.
Bachelors degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
More education or experience may be preferred.
State licenses or additional certifications may be required.
Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
Willingness to continue training and research to keep current on the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
Strong computer and data entry skills.
Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Finding a suitable job that fits all your criteria is something which has become very rare. Most number of the time you do not find a job that you do like or in othe...
In the present era, PC has turned a necessary part of all human life. With massive benefits and uses, computers have transformed the world by making life easier, bet...