1. Prior experience in selling to Education institutions i.e. they should have knocked the schools and colleges to sell and good knowledge on the entire decision making tree.
2. Clear understanding of the Sales process- from mapping customers to closure
3. Target oriented and record of achieving it.
4. Maintain accounts accurately and report to BODs
5. Cold calling for conversion
6. Counselling candidates who walk-in and suggest them with the best course which results in closure
7. Must have exposure to Direct Sales/ Corporate Sales in education industry. Strategic & Creative thinking, Team working. Knowledge of industry, key players and market dynamics. Strong communication and presentation skills.
8. Ensure good quality coaching facilities, build continuous relationship with students/parents. Ensure conversion as per target.
9. To monitor, assess and report on industry trends and competition activities.
10. Handling classes
11. To support the business in strengthening and leveraging website, and drive traffic and direct admissions.
12. To administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of social media strategy based on field feedback.
13. Ability to quickly build a great rapport and lasting relationship with clients, internal/external partners, and all levels of the organization by demonstrating deep knowledge, experience, and excellent interpersonal and client-care skills.
14. Focus on developing a brands profit and loss performance, image, and positioning compared to competitors.
15. Planning and successfully executing new product/service launches by running marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
16. Setting brand strategies and developing brand-building plans by having a great understanding of the consumer base
17. Creative, Proactive, goal-driven individual with an analytic mind-set.
18. Experience working for an Educational or Training Institute
19. Ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.