Process Audit Internal Audit HR Audit Statuory Compliance Audit ERP Audit EBO CA
The AM will lead client team(s) for the above types of projects. His role would include:
- Lead 2-4 team of 3 members each in performing the above projects for clients
- Prepare for & lead reviews with client CEOs& other senior management
- Meet client employees in different departments & levels to enable effective implementation of suggested.
- Meet with business owners to understand and assess their needs as well as technical requirements.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, etc.
- Train in-house talent to acquire consulting skill-sets
- Provide practical solutions to business problems by identifying gaps and inefficiencies in current working
Qualification & Experience:
- CAICWA- Final/Inter with audit experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in Relevant field.
Preferred prior experience:
- Experience in Internal audit department.
- Employees from firms such as Big 4, PKF S&S, Grand Thornton, etc.
- Employees of reputed audit firms wishing to make a career shift by leading teams.
- Good exposure during their articles period of three years.
- Understanding of statutory provisions, internal controls & knowledge of generally followed business processes
- Great problem-solving skills & communication (English compulsory; Tamil preferable)
- Has led teams & is driven to work independently
Established in 1988, Prakash Kochar & Company is a leading professional services firm with 4 major verticals Taxation, Audit & Assurance, Management Consulting and Project Financing. The firm has served over 1000 clients across industries & sizes and has about 80-100 distinctive professionals.