RS 2,00,000 To 4,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Our client are in the business of freight forwarding , custom clearing , warehousing & transportation business.
Their core business activity is freight forwarding & custom clearing.
They have a job opening f...
Key Skills : sales,marketing,sales assistant,sales and marketing,executive marketing,marketing assistant
RS 1,50,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Mumbai Marol
Responsible for Hajj Umrah Tours Packages Services Responsible for selling Holiday packages Designing Itineraries costing hotel booking etc Bookings flights on GDS and booking worldwide hotels through suppliers and direct contracts.
Establishes Recruiting Requirements By Studying Organization Plans and Objectives; Meeting with Managers to Discuss Needs.
builds Applicant Sources By Researching and Contacting Community Services, Colleges, Employment Agencies, Recruiters, Media, a...
We, At United Capital Club (UCC), Are Looking For Individuals Who Can Promote Our Business (Only On Internet) In Travel & Tourism (Part Time/Full Time) & Provide Customer Service To People Across India.
UCC Is An ISO Certified Entity L...
Travel consultants may perform the following tasks:
• provide information to clients concerning local, interstate and international travel routes, local customs, fares, and travel regulations
• discuss client requirements and advise on suitabl...
Key Skills : tour consultant,travel executive,travel assistant
The Representative will be responsible for executing the Marketing Plan of India.
To make sales call to Travel Agency in all city and make a successful cooperation for sending passengers to Vietnam.
Develop and implement business strategies...
Key Skills : - fluent in english: speaking,reading and writing at least 01 year experience in tourism sales position or related field . - bachelor degree or...
Operations for Specially Fit & Git Division for Australian Based Inbound Tour Operator
follow-up Enquiries, Quotations, After Sales, Relationship Building with Agents
follow-up with Destination Offices Related to Costing, Quotation, Invoicing &...
Receptionist Job Duties:
1. End to End Front Office, Reception, and Visitors Area management.
2. Welcome visitors and guests with pleasing personality.
3. Keep the track all visitors visiting our office & guiding them to the concern person.
Key Deliverables -
- Assisting the Chief Account Consultant in Planning, Developing and Implementing Pr Strategies;
- Liaising with Colleagues and Key Spokespeople;
- Liaising with and Answering Enquiries from Media, Individuals and other Organiza...