Location - Chennai.
Experience -7-13 yrs.
-Experience in providing L3 or above Application support in Tomcat/ Jboss/Weblogic /Apache/IIS environment.
-Experience in Administration of Tomcat/ Jboss/Weblogic /Apache Web Server.
-Experience in Insta...
Job Opportunity with CMM Level 5 Company – Team Lead (Windows Administrator) (5 – 7 yrs exp) – Chennai location.
1. Hands-on exp on Windows servers (2003, 2008 R2, 2012).
2. Hands-on exp on Active Directory.
3. Knowledge on DHCP an...
Key Skills : windows servers (2003,2008 r2,2012),active directory,dhcp,dns,exchange servier 2010,hyper - v,windows system administrator,windows server...
Role: - Java Developer
Notice period – 15-20 days or less.
Exp: 2.5 to 6 yrs
Interview Location: - Visakhapatnam
Job Location: - Chennai
Expert in Core Java, J2EE, Unix
- Should know and able to program Oracle / PL/SQL v...
Manages database administration activities in support of on-going operations. In charge of routine support activities. Involved in scheduling jobs, monitoring jobs, and processes. Database administration position involving managem...
RS 2,25,000 To 4,50,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai
Experience - 3 to 5 Years
Good Murex background (preferably Murex version 2.11,3.1) Strong understanding batching & Data Extraction
Strong understanding Workflows, Interfaces
knowledge on unix and s...
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Understand and conceptualize clients requirement in aspect of designing
- Designing visually stunning user interfaces
- Ability for creating high end designs
- Ideate, visualize and transform rough id...
The UNIX System Administrator is responsible for the support for RHEL and IBM AIX server infrastructure as well as all run and maintain activities.
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining t...
We are looking for a Senior PL/SQL Developer.
- 5 years equivalent experience
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS 10g, 11g and SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- Excellent SQL development experience
- Strong PL/SQL experience (stored procedures, triggers)
Customer Operations Engineer:
• Ensure that critical customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively
• Triage, diagnose and potentially escalate customer inquiries during their engineering and operations efforts
Key Skills : linux administrator,unix adminstrator,mysql,pl/sql programmer,rdbms