Preparations of 2D or 3D drawings (Floor Plan,Schedules,Elevations,Sections,Spatial details,Service
Layouts & Schematics.)
Assembled drawing layout end equipment schedules for specification documentation.
Key Skills : fluent in english,minimum 3-5 years experience in commercial kitchen/laundry/bar design.,proficient in 2016 autodesk & 2016 autodesk revit,autocad...
Ensure that classes and training programs are conducted as per schedule.
Assist students during lab sessions.
Ensure that all students update the attendance register.
Ensure that training programs are conducted with a high level of profes...
We are looking for a person Well Versed in Revit Structural and Architectural Modeling.
- It will be an added advantage for the candidate to know Revit MEP as well.
- Must have Architectural or Civil Engineering Background with a minimum of 2 year...
- Responsible for basic CAD and BIM design tasks as directed by the Engineer
- Responsible for all drafting for a particular discipline
- Supervise, coordinate and support CAD Technicians in workload, good detailing practice and work procedures.
Required CAD Draughtsman having knowledge of Design of Fire Protection and Fire Alarm System for the Groups operation in India and UAE.
Should be a certified CAD operator with at least 5 years experience in designing Fire Protection / Fire A...
- Revit modeling in structural engineering design
- Co-ordination with other trades of construction in design stage as well as construction stage.
- Knowledge of relevant Codes
- Preparation of Design Basis Report and preliminary calculatio...
Our client is an international design engineering company.
They are looking for Revit Modeler (Structural) for their Corporate Office in Nagpur, Maharashtra. He / She Should be having at least 2 years design experience in Revit Structural.
- Knowledge of REVIT MEP software using on Metro / Rail Projects.
- MEP detailing in Revit and Check the conflicts in the Utilities by using the software Nevis works for Metro / Rail Projects.
- Basic knowledge of Preliminary design, basic designs ...
1. To work under the senior staff and assist them.
2. To prepare working detail drawings.
3. To assist Project Architect during coordination and execution.
4. To help maintain the Project File with necessary records.