RS 1,00,000 To 5,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi
Interview Going On in Companies of Bharuch, Vadodara, Surat, Ahmedabd, Halol, Vapi, Dahej and Ankleshwar Location
visit Us At Our Office
many Requirements in Manufacturing Industries Through Out Year
our Client Represents...
1.Preparation of Quotations
2.Preparation of Purchase Orders and Sales Orders
3.Preparation of Billing
4.Good knowledge in MS Office and sending Emails
5.Previous Work Experience with Chemical industry preferred.
Salary: As pe...
- a Chemical Engineer is Involved in the Design, Development, Construction and Operation of Industrial Processes for the Production of a Diverse Range of Products, as Well as in Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
- the Role May Focus On One or More ...
Corrosion Monitoring and Corrosion Control:
Conducts corrosion monitoring and corrosion control for the plant equipment, storage tanks and piping/pipelines to ensure integrity and reliability. Prepares periodic corrosion reports and maintains update...
1)dentify New Areas for Business Growth
2) Plan and Execute Strategies for Business Development
3) Develop and Maintain Networks for Sales
4) Customer Relationship
5) Support in Development of New Products Thru Market Research
6) Candidate Shoul...
Key Skills : sales,business development,market research,customer relation,business development officer,business development manager,business developer
•Implement process improvement and new product development projects;
•Analyze and examine existing processes and implement new opportunities for improving quality and efficiency.
•Actively participate as a valued member of multifunctional p...
Key Skills : chemical engineer,petroleum engineer,chemical research engineer,chemical engineering,chemical process...