Public Enterprises Selection Board (Department of Personnel & Training)
Qualification : The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act.
Experience : The applicant should have at least eight years’ cumulative experience during the l...
RS 2,25,000 To 4,25,000 Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Barabil
Locate material with sources in the circle of posting i.e. like Mines / Plants with the Grades, Size and Stock of goods
- Check the rates of different grades within each such circle.
- Responsible to maintain the data base of the operational mines ...
- Responsible to carry out all the duties & responsibilities stipulated in MMR-1961.
- Responsible for all mining activities, (Production, safety, Development, Statutory etc.)
- Monitoring Underground activities.
- Responsible for mine plannin...
- Supervising and monitoring of day to day mining activities, Maintain higher production and safety targets in line with statutory requirement.
- Prepare schedules, reports and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
Arobit Technologies is a rapid growing end-to-end I.T and Marketing Service provider which provides services catering various government sectors and private SMEs including Startups. Their...
•Possess Bachelor of Science in Geology or related discipline.
•2-5 years of work experience in related field.
•Able to handle site investigation, economical and commercial feasibility studies.
•Strong organizational, commun...
Job Title :Project Engineer in Bangalore.
Company Profile :This is a Bangalore based company providing a wide range of mining-related services. Established in 2011, the company has been providing outstanding services to customers all over Kar...
We have opening for Mining Mate , Mining Engineer . Job involves - Mines Development & Production Planning, supervision of Mining Operations, transporation to plant, adherence to master schedules , safety of all Heavy Equipments, reporting to manage...