We are hiring for the below mention position in a leading International BPO:
Designation: Deputy Manager Legal
Experience: more than 3 Years
-The candidate should have worked upon the following.
Key Skills : government liaison,labour laws,civil law,legal services
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Require Legal Officer with 6 to 12 yrs exp in Real Estate
Job Responsibilities include:
- Verification of land and other related documents
- Giving opinion
- Creating of agreement and executing them
- Resolve queries from bank related to prope...
1. Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
2. Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
Key Skills : 1. qualification: llb 2. excellent command on english 3. proven track record of drafting,reviewing and editing agreements and contracts 4. familiar...
Assisting in managing day to day operations for Immigration category assigned (For US H1, L1, PERM, AOS) etc.
Liaising with multiple parties/stake-holders both internally and external to move the immigration files, so the SLAs are met.
RS 3,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Palghar, Panvel, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Wanted a Advocate and a legal advisor for a leading construction company to look into the matters relating to property, transfers of land & buildings, drafting of agreements, redevelopment, and also knowledge/experience of liasoning with various govt...
To Liaison with the panel advocates.
Can appear as in house counsel in the Court as and when required.
Can draft independently complaints, suits, replies, agreements, etc.
Has good drafting and communication skill.
Drafting vetting all Legal A...
Post Offered: Law Officer
Location: Samrala, Distt. Ludhiana,Punjab
o Candidates should have Bachelor\'s degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree) from recognized Indian Universities. The degree should also enjoy...
Key Skills : law officer,legal services,legal consultant,legal advisor
1. post Offered: Law Officer in a Limited Company
o candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree in Law (llb or Equivalent – Full Time Degree) from Recognized Indian Universities. the Degree Should also Enjoy Recogni...
We , a Law Firm, Specializing in Property / Real Estate Related Document Verification Services - Litigation - Title Clear Etc , are Looking for a Fresh Law Graduate, Who Has Excellent Communication / Language / Writing Skills and Computer Knowledge. ...
- Handling Regulatory Compliance's for Group Companies and Subsidiaries to Ensure Good Corporate Governance in An Organization.
- Drafting, Vetting of Agreements (including of Real Estate Company for Purchase and Sale of Land, Bui...
Key Skills : company secretary,legal compliance,llb,cs,icsi,company incorporation,corporate laws,corporate planning,business planning,strategic...
- We require a candidate having 3-5 years of experience with good academic skills.
- For time to time help for legal documentation, writing and researching for a publication company.
- Salary- Work/Time Based.
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
RS Up To 50000 Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...
At Lawr we place a priority on the need to connect with all of our partners, being lawyers, law firms and clients. Your role will be to meet the demands of each of our partners and show them why Lawr is the best way for them to interact.
You will al...
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,25,000 Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai
Is a Process that An Organization Should Follow the Relevant Laws, Regulations and Business Rules. the Role of Legal Compliance Has Been Included for Self-monitoring the Non-governed Behavior with Organizations that Leads to Workplace Discretions. ...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...