The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
We have a Vacancy for Legal Content Writer in Our Company. Job Responsibilities of the Legal Editor Would Be-
- Searching for the Latest News Relating to the Legal Field and Write An Article On It and Publish It On the Website.
- Prepare, Re-write...
Key Skills : law intern,law assistant,legal content writer
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR
- Responsible for handling the finalization of Balance sheet & Profit / Loss for Proprietary as well as Private Limited company.
- Handling personal accounts
- Day-to-day All Accounting including Purchases & Sales.
- Bank Entries & Rec...
1) Candidate should be B.A. LLB
2) Having experienced 4 to 5 years in Construction Company
3) Prepare a Documents or Draft related to Construction field
4) Have a Civil Matter experienced
5) Good Experience in Non ...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.