Financial modelling and analysis
Cash management and treasury duties
Overseeing all policies of the company
Long term Business plans to be submitted to the management, related to Finance to endure smooth functioning.
Opening with Leading Financial Company in Mumbai
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
Purpose of the role:
To Process and accounting of invoices, capital and operational expenditures and fund processing for the organisation (and group...
Key Skills : ind as,account payable,accounting,finance,financial planning,vat
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
- Handling the cross currency, cross border payments for overseas subsidiaries.
- Ensuring timely and proper accounting for overseas subsidiaries.
- Assisting in preparation of overseas subsidiary accounts as per IGAAP and local GAAPS.
RS 10,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
We are looking for an Accounts Executive for carrying out the day to day accounts activities of the company.
Your primary task is to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities...
•To Assist Sme’S For Setting Up Their New Business In Registration, Drafting Agreements, Documentation & Accounting, Training To Staff, Tax Returns Filling With Various Authority
•To Assist Existing Sme’S For Smooth Running Or For Expandi...
Key Skills : accounting,misreporting,businessanalysis,taxation,business analyst,business analyst officer,senior business analyst,hr business analyst
Ca / Icwai with 18 to 24 Years of Experience .
responsible for Financial Planning & Budgeting, Design and Implement Systems & Procedures; Preparation of Financial Statements, Maintaining and Scrutinizing Statutory Books of Accounts, Costing & Mis, L...
Key Skills : accounting finance,financial management,accountant,finance management,finance general manager,finance...
Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
Handle & prepare cash flow/ Fund flow statements
Make fund transfers through NEFT/ RTGS
Co-ordinate with banks
Prepare various documents related to banking
Handle day-to-day accounting entries in Tally
RS 15,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Minimum 15+ Years Experience in Hedge Fund Industry or in Similar Indian / International Capital Markets Industry
- Having Experience in Trading & Settlements Domains
- Should have Worked On Calypso & Murex
- Strong Bu...
Key Skills : calypso,murex,business analyst,business development
1. Handling of Petty Cash and day to day voucher entry.
2. Bank Reconciliation
3. Overseeing all payments and disbursements of funds and supervising day to day internet banking
4. Monthly monetary & finalization of bank stock statement, Progre...
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
- Responsible for handling the finalization of Balance sheet & Profit / Loss for Proprietary as well as Private Limited company.
- Handling personal accounts
- Day-to-day All Accounting including Purchases & Sales.
- Bank Entries & Rec...
RS 3,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We have a Job opening for Manager Finance -Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years of post qualification experience with our clients who are into Events and Digital Media at Andheri East.
Please find JD for an urgent opening:
Job Description – Ma...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Candiate Has to Be Chartered Accountant & Having 8+ Years of Experience as An Auditor for a Public Accounting Firm (preferably a Big 4) Only in the Financial Services Sector Wid Focus in Financial Services (banks, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Nbfc's)
RS 6,50,000 To 15,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
10-17 Years of experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business. Last 3-4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / ...
Key Skills : taxation,mutual fund marketing,accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting,cost accouting
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and on time.
All accountants have the ethical responsibility to be honest and discreet when handing funds and keeping all information confidential.
Handel or solve all qu...