1) Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers
2) Decide on a theme for a collection
3) Use computer-aided design programs (CAD) to create designs
4) Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each gar...
Qualification: Masters degree in merchandizing or any graduate with relevant experience.
1) Trend forecasting
2) Inspecting the sourced products and decide whether it fits to the trend.
3) Look on the fabric, color, and design as per tre...
Key Skills : vendor management,pricing and cost negotiation,highly effective communicator,solutions-focused leadership strategy,file maintenance for heavy vendor...
We are looking for a core fashion designer who will join the existing team and contribute towards product design and development. Since we have complete product making set up in-house, the designer\'s primary contributions will be in the area of rang...
-who are creative
-have an eye for color, texture and pattern
-skills in area such as pattern cutting and creative stitching
-enjoys following trends in fashion and clothing.
-analyzing trends in fabrics, colors and shapes
-have skills of s...
A ladies boutique & stitching unit in Chennai is looking for efficient & experienced male or female candidates with expert hands in cutting & stitching churidhars, kurtis, blouse and other related works. Decent salary - piece work or salary..