Electricians Typically Do the Following: Read Blueprints or Technical Diagrams. Install and Maintain Wiring, Control, and Lighting Systems. Inspect Electrical Components, such as Transformers and Circuit Breakers.
For ENGINEERS (DIPLOMA & DEGREE )
Two Opportunity for Engineers ː
A. Training cum placement with 100 % placement assistance.
B. CAMPUS POOL DRIVE FAIR FOR ENGINEERS
B.CAMPUS POOL DRIVE FOR ENGINEERS (DIPLOMA & DEGREE )
2012 TO 2015 ...
1. Creativity in designing new circuits which is capable of the building design.
2. Study of drawing and execute the work
3. To co-ordinate with electrical contractor for Electrification, Execution, Erection & Commissioning.
4. To provide the ...
This is to Inform You Currently We have Urgent Openings for Our Clients.
job Title/designation: Assistant Engineer/technician
no. of Vacancies: 10 Assistant Engineer
no. of Vacancies: 15 Technician
- Deployment & Troubleshoot of DWDM & SDH (DXC and ADM) Products.
- Material Inspection as per BOQ/BOM and Material Handover after the execution of Activity
- DC Power Cable routing, Patch cords routing with conduit & properly. Connecti...