RS 1,00,000 To 1,50,000 Zirakpur, Ambala, Ahmedabad, Jammu, Bangalore, Kochi, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Pune, Sangli - Miraj & Kupwad, Chennai
- Quality acquisition of Current Account & Saving Account for Resident / Non-resident Indian.
- Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking product like Demat Account, Life Insurance, Credit Card etc.
- Penetration of Fixe...
To appraise or underwrite Personal Loans within defined policy guidelines and accordingly take decisions or recommend for approval to appropriate authority
To conduct personal discussion with customer / client with intent to understand and analyze...
RS 90,000 To 2,00,000 Kurnool, Singapur, North Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, South Dumdum, Delhi
Contact by phone:
Mr. Thomas Brooks, President & CEO
VP, Capital Market Officers
VP, Capital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal ...
Key Skills : who is an ideal candidate? someone with two years of sales experience bachelor\'s degree fantastic relationship-building skills someone motivated by...
- Should have experience of audit work in a Forex B category Branch
- To do daily audit of all the activities of the bank.
- Should have exposure to auditing Credit, Trade Finance & forex department audit work also.
- At le...
Key Skills : internal auditing,account manager,account officer,account head
RS 1,25,000 To 8,00,000 Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli
Job Objective :
Responsible for the management , direction and development of Mortgage Loan Sales Production and
managing mortgage loan originator(s). Provides leadership for mortgage loan sales production in the interest of the overall growth ...
Key Skills : regular interaction with customers with good communication and presentation skills.,good communication & presentaion skills.,pleasing...
1)Oversee the Credit Control function of the region and to ensure collections on time.
2) Coordinating with other departments to settle disputes relating to the outstanding, billing and other disputes which in turn ensure proper payments from the c...
Measure , Monitor , Control and report Credit Risk posed on the proposals prepared by the Relationship Managers and provide inputs on the credit proposal and support to Mid Office activities
He /She should have sufficient Knowledge on RBI reporting...
- Preparation of Customer Contact Data.
- to have a Basic Understanding of Accounts (meaning of Debit & Credit) Preference But Not Mandatory.
- Recording Payments that are Made.
- Chasing Debtors and Late Payments.
- Tracing Debt...
Key Skills : collection executive,collection officer,collection head
RS 90,000 To 9,50,000 Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, North Delhi, Bangalore, Hosdurga, Indore, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Delhi
Primary Responsibilities: \rCapital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal candidate will generate a productive business referral network of contract...
The person will be required to perform
1. Both inbound and outbound customer calls
2. Explore credit needs of prospective clients
3. Explain and sell bank credit products to customers
4. Collect application data from clients to present to lende...
Key Skills : telesales officer,telesales executive,customer care executive,telecalling,customer...
Finalization Of Accounts, Payable & Receivable Ledgers Maintenance, Co Ordination With Banks For Credit Facility, Income Tax & Service Tax Filing And All Other Responsibilities Related To Finance & Accounts Domain.
Key Skills : finance officer,finance manager,accounts manager,finance head
RS 4,00,000 To 6,00,000 Chennai, Erode, Namakkal, Salem
Ability To Handle
1.Central Excise, 2. Sales Tax, And 3. Service Tax.
In Central Excise He Need To Be Thorough With The Following.
-Filling Of Central Excise Returns Er-1And Er-6.
-Maintenance Of Rg23A, Rg23C & Rg1 Register.