1. The candidate should have a basic sense of editing and know how to creatively approach a editing project. He will be provided with different set of rushes and he should be able to create an interesting edit out of the material provided.
2. The ...
- Plan and Shoot shots and scenes for events
- Shoot interviews (1 on 1s or multi participants)
- Shoot with movements, stabilization and various lenses based on the mood of the scene and requirement
- Cover from various angles
- Ability ...
-responsible for Shooting and Editing the Footage.
-accomplish the Bulk of the Technical Tasks Related to Production and Post-production.
-transport, Set Up, and Operate Equipment; and Assist with Staging, Set Preparation and Dressing.