Excellent Communication Skills (mandatory*).
qualification: Any Graduate and Backlogs Candidate also Can Apply.
ability to Handle the Customer Calls and Must have Go Getter Attitude.
work Experience Required: Minimum 6 Month to 1+ Year.
• He/she will be responsible for budgeting, accounting & taxation, management reporting and compliance with all legal and financial aspects of the company. He/she will be well versed in accounting principles & data entry in Tall...
We are hiring SAP FICO (Accountant) for Chennai location.
Job role : SAP FICO (Accountant) - End user
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Location : Chennai
Strong knowledge of accounti...
Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status, assist in tax audits and Tax prep...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
Openings For Account Payables (AP) in TOP MNC
Interview Location :- Chennai
Work Location :- Hyderabad
Shifts :- Rotational Shifts (Includes Night Shift)
Education Qualification :- B.Com graduation is compulsory.
Work Experience :-...
• Responsible for entire gamut of Accounting, Costing and Finance
• Prepare Annual Budget and forecasting trends for business units and organizational level
• Coordinating the preparation of Financial State...
We have a Walk In Drive in Maersk Global Services on Saturday (25th April 2015) @ 10AM for below mentioned process
Customer Service Non Voice
Order to Cash
PFB the shift Timing for the processes
Key Skills : customer service executive,finance,accounts executive
B.COM/BBA/BBM with minimum 60% in Graduation and 50% in 10th and 12th.
Year of Passing : 2014 & 2015 graduates.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Basic accounting knowledge.
Flexible to work in Shifts-basically night shift
-Prepare monthly financial reporting package.
-Complete accurate and timely month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closes.
-Maintain modified cash basis books.
-Prepare and post journal entries.
-Complete bank reconciliations accurately and timely....
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....
Finalization Of Accounts, Payable & Receivable Ledgers Maintenance, Co Ordination With Banks For Credit Facility, Income Tax & Service Tax Filing And All Other Responsibilities Related To Finance & Accounts Domain.
Key Skills : finance officer,finance manager,accounts manager,finance head
As a key leadership role, reporting to the Head Alliances, the Manager Alliances is accountable for managing 3 critical engagements for the
1. Banks: To engage with banks in both Public and private secto...
Want to be a part of Capgemini Consulting Technology Outsourcing.!!!! (Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 40 countries with more than 120,000 employees, the Capgemini Grou...
A professional to handle bank reconciliation, branch accounts, Daily vouchers, overseas remittance, Oustanding balance re-confirmation with all clients, budgeting, cost controll, payment followup, vendor management, credit control, receivables and pa...
1)Oversee the Credit Control function of the region and to ensure collections on time.
2) Coordinating with other departments to settle disputes relating to the outstanding, billing and other disputes which in turn ensure proper payments from the c...
RS 8,00,000 To 12,00,000 Ajmer, Chennai, Noida, Dehradun, Haldwani-cum-Kathgodam, Haridwar
- 2 to 5 Years of Years of Experience
- Should Be Able to Work in with in 1 Month
- Good Communication Skill
- Oracle Sql,Pl/sql
- Oracle Forms,Report 10g or Higher
- Xml Reports
- Should have in Cr...
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department,• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and exp...
RS 2,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Chennai, Navi Mumbai
Maintaining of Accounts, General Ledger/Accounts payable /Accounts Receivable/Payroll Accounting.
Bank Reconciliation and Cash position reporting.
Salary:INR Will be commensurate with the qualification and experience
Industry: Brewery / Di...
We have An Immediate Opening for Accounts Executive in Chennai (anna Nagar).
job Description(only Female Candidate):
- Closing & Finalization of Books of Accounts.
- Statutory Audits & Tax Audits
- P& L, Brs and Mis Reporting
- Management ...
We are a leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of wide range of Metal & Brass handicrafts and continue to enjoy the undisputed leadership positioning that segment since 1989. We are an ISO certified concern dedicated towards delivering unique q...
Should have Sound knowledge of Microsoft office and Tally ERP 9.
Should know how to pass various type accounting entries like Journal, Contract, Payment, Receipt.
Calculation of TDS and timely payment of TDS.
Calculation of Service Tax & Ret...
Account Reconciliation and Analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company Balances
journal Entries Including Maintenance of Recurring Journal Entries and Allocations
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all