Video Editor jobs in Coimbatore - Fawr Business Solutions
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches directors vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
1. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
2. Take a brief to grasp production teams needs and specifications
3. Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes value and contribution to continuity
4. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
5. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
6. Create rough and final cuts
7. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
8. Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
9. Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industrys best practices to maximize efficiency.
1. Proven work experience as a Video Editor
2. Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
3. Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
4. Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
5. Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
6. Creative mind and storytelling skills
Career Insights For Your Growth
We can't do without websites and any website is supported by a variety of web developers. Get some fantastic tips to make your career high.It is the best time to...
Specialized knowledge of foreign languages can bring you some of the best international jobs. If you thought interpreting, translating or teaching jobs are the only ...
There is no denying the fact that 2019 was a great year for the recruiters and the fact was that the unemployment rate too s very low. It is also assumed that the sa...