1. Administration and diagnostic resolution of common maintenance and performance issues on Storage.
2. Administer Disk Resources; support and manage replication of data; provide disaster recovery and business continuity.
3. Configure and maintain storage infrastructure providing optimal availability, performance, and best practices.
4. Monitor and report on available updates and patches for firmware and software to address existing or potential storage platform issues and / or vulnerabilities.
7. Evaluate performance, monitor workloads, and analyze results to ensure optimal operations
8. Maintain platform and procedural documentations
9. Demonstrated understanding of storage fundamentals, including RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks), SAN (Storage Area Network), and NAS (Network Attached Storage) common concepts
10. Advanced user level server operating systems experience such as Linux, Windows, XenServer, VMware etc.
11. Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem Management and Change Management processes is value added
12. Hand on experience on LUN creation, allocation and de allocation of LUNs and LUN Mapping.
13. Candidates willing to join Immediate or 30 days notice period can apply.
14. Candidates should have Good Communication Skill.