Pharmacy Incharge Pharmacy Supervisor Pharmacist
Roles and responsibilities
- providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medication in response to customer inquires.
- processing prescription and dispensing medication.
- ordering selling and controlling medicines and other stocks.
- proper stock management.
Desired candidate profile
- must be qualified in pharmacy (degree/ diploma).
- must be registered pharmacist from state pharmacy council.
- must have free drug licence.
- good in communication.
- must have basic knowledge of computer.
Perks and benefits
- performance based incentive