Number of Vacancy
About GHSL TECHNOLOGIES
• Provide design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation expertise for AX customizations.
• Work closely with Architecture and Business colleagues to plan and implement ongoing functional changes and upgrades.
• Provide configuration support
• Provide emergency support for critical system issues, including leadership in diagnostic direction and patch/release support.
• Mentor other team members in AX support.
• Design Unit Test Scripts and complete all unit testing prior to business release.
• Assist in Sprint planning sessions to identify capacity and organize backlog and sprint deliverables.
• Provide status updates, both verbal and written, to Team members including Project Leader(s), IS leader(s), Business sponsor(s) and executive staff.
• Four years of development, technical & functional experience with AX2012.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in analysing and developing X++ code.
• Comprehensive knowledge of MS SQL.
• Experience of Windows server and client operating systems.
• Logical approach to problem solving.
• Experience in creating solid documentation for maintenance and support.
• Experience in installation and configuration of AX applications in a High Availability environment.
• Experience working with agile development methodology strongly preferred.
• Successful working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
A Computer Operator is a person who oversees running computer operations and looks after whether the hardware and computer systems are running in good order. Their d...
Mechanical engineering jobs are very competitive and highly sought-after jobs that require individuals to focus on elements that involve designing, testing, and manu...
Canada has become one of the popular places for immigrants for working. Thousands of people across the globe move to Canada for earning lots of money. Canada is a ve...