1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in knitting articles from yarn: Schedules changes in machine set up to produce knitted article according to production schedules and issues instructions to KNITTING-MACHINE FIXER.
2) Verifies machine setup and directs repair and adjustment of malfunctioning machines.
3) Directs training of workers in setup and operation of machines and equipment.
4) Examines knitted article produced to detect variations from standards.
5) May be designated according to department supervised as Supervisor, Inspecting; Supervisor, Looping II; Supervisor, Mending II.
6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Javi Home is a premier carpet and rug manufacturing house, with expertise in hand-tufted, hand-woven, hand-knotted, hand-loom, braided, and leather constructions. Javi Home is successfully exporting to more than 67 countries, catering to the requirements of several large-scale retailers, importers, and wholesalers.