Tally ERP Accounts Executive
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations and take care of bill discrepancies.
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
· Assist with other accounting projects.
Required Skills & Qualification
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting
· 0-1 years related experience preferred
· Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Proficient with Tally ERP systems, including Microsoft Office
· Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 13,000.00 - 17,000.00 per month
Benefits: Food provided
Ability to commute/relocate:
Pimpri - Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Tally: 1 year (Preferred)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)