A software engineer is a skilled professional focused on the design and creation of computer applications. Software
engineers are also involved in designing and creating applications. Also should be good in all programming languages
and Client handling.
1. B.E, B.Sc , B.Tech & MCA .
2. Good Communication Skills, Logical Thinking and Analytical Abilities.
3. Good Knowledge in coding
4. Good organizational and problem solving skills.
5. Strong Knowledge in Java, Android, PHP, Python.
6. Punctual and timely work completion.
7. Self motivated and learner.
8. Should be willing to switch over to other technologies and development work depending upon the project orCompany requirements.
Additional Skills Expectations
Problem Solving, networking Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer handling, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, UNIX System Administration
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and Programming deliverables.
Working closely with analysts, designers and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations and maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements.
Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through
Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal net