1. Idea generation: aware of tand developments within your respective industry sector, you easily combine this with M&A skills to spot opportunities for CS.
Support pitches, providing also mentorship to Analysts so as to produce well-argued presentations and thorough analyses.
2. Increased involvement in design and structure of presentations compared to Analyst role.
3. Guide Analysts on building complex financial models, working with clients to develop inputs and modelling approach and use output to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
4. Present analysis and sections of pitches in face-to-face meetings with clients.
5. Deal with counterparts on clients side on day-to-day aspects of a transaction.
Liaise with advisors, lawyers, accountants and other counter parties to produce prospectuses and other legal documentation.
6. Undertake full valuation analyses and drafting of valuation materials for clients, with limited direct mentorship of senior bankers.
7. Prepare and manage data-rooms and due diligence on behalf of clients.
8. Produce documents for CS internal approval processes.
Train analysts, coordinate their work on projects, develop them through delegation of responsibilities, and set priorities to them as well as to self.
We are looking for:
1. Educated to degree level in a related field.
2. Excellent corporate finance, accounting, financial modelling and valuation skills.
3. Proven full-time work experience with a top tier investment bank or an advisory firm.
4. Able to produce client-ready written materials and present these in a measured, clear and articulate way.
4.1 Strong sell-side and buy-side M&A skill-set across all work-streams and transaction phases.
5. Results-oriented individual with excellent organisational , planning and project management skills.
6. Outstanding interpersonal skill set and ability to effectively coordinate and contribute to a team effort, including guiding