We are looking for a PHP Developer/Laravel Developer with the capability to develop a fully responsive web portal (both backend and frontend). He/She must have proficiency in the development and maintenance of the website. Good leadership skills to work cohesively in the team and also manage end delivery.
1. The candidate should be able to develop a fully responsive web portal (both backend and frontend).
2. Competent in developing and consuming backend Rest API.
3. Should be comfortable working with bootstrap four and must be able to handle server management.
4. The candidate will be working in all stages of product development starting from requirement analysis, a feasibility check, Development & Database Optimization, Testing & Maintenance.
5. Should be comfortable working alone, and with the team.
6. Should be able to relocate internationally for on-site opportunities (if required).
7. Good understanding of the complete Web Development life cycle.
8. Conceptual knowledge of automated testing, HTTP Protocol, JSON and XML.
9. Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
10. Open to work in a start-up culture with pressure-handling capabilities.
Railrestro is an e-catering venture of Yescom India Softech Pvt. Ltd. founded on September 2015. Railrestro is a bootstrapped startup by two young entrepreneurs who are co-founders. Manish Chandra & his wife Suman Priya started this out of urge of adding value to society and peoples lives. The journey started with handful of employees and in a small space at Maa Bhagwati Complex, Boring Road Crossing, Patna. The company scaled up in a very short span of time. Currently, Railrestro has it’s corporate office at Software Technology Parks Of India, Patliputra. Railrestro became an official e-catering partner of IRCTC in January 2016 and is currently processing around 47% of the e-catering vertical in Indian Railways. The company reached break even within first four months from the time of inception.