Require Lift Technician with knowledge/Experience in Troubleshooting Elevators of different models of elevator machines (brands like OTIS, Mitsubishi, KONE, Johnson).
Lift technician having minimum 1-2 years Experience in Installation/ Maintenance of collapsible gate, manual telescopic door, swing door, automatic door with MRL lift and hydraulic lift.
Roles not limited to :
- Overseeing the installation of Lifts/Elevators. Responding to mechanical failures and system malfunctions.
- Installing and testing electrical systems. Servicing and maintaining machine parts. Repairing or replacing system parts.
- Able to read and understand the electrical wiring diagram and familiar with the fault findings principals & allocating the malfunction component e.g. brakes, motors, switches, signals and control systems using test equipment's.
-Identify proactively the parts to be replaced before getting damage & causing breakdown.
- Able to work under stress and attending many breakdowns. .
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Fitting and installation of new passenger
- Excellent knowledge of technical systems.
Must have :
. Ability to read and understand electrical and electronic diagrams, plans and drawings
Knowledge of lift maintenance equipment.
. Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
.Assertive, Proactive , Result orientated and Self starter
.Ability / Confidence to handle high profile Key Customers
The incumbent will be responsible for :
Handling call backs
T Order completion
S Order Completion
must have a bike
having Experience in Installation/ Maintenance of collapsible gate, manual telescopic door, swing door, automatic door with MRL lift and hydraulic lift.