Communication Skills MS OFFICE Pharmacy Incharge Pharmacy Supervisor Pharmacist Healthcare Advisor
1. Etiquette, Empathy, listening skills and good bedside manners
2. Disease and applicable Pharma knowledge
3. Good written and verbal communication including reporting accuracy
4. Adherence to time schedules and processes including safety procedures
5. Must have the ability to learn and retain complex material, pass tests demonstrating product and disease-related knowledge and deliver content to Customers verbally in a clear, effective and accurate manner in strict compliance with regulatory and other requirements.
6. Ability to read, comprehended and explain medical reports and prescriptions in relation to the Product / Service provided.
7. Ability and willingness to travel locally
8. Requires morning and evening flexibility as necessary to meet customers schedules and coordinate accordingly
9. Detail-oriented, even when faced with highly repetitive tasks