We are looking for passionate engineers and developers who are excited to be a part of this mission and wanting to prove themselves and ready to take up the challenge to enhance the social world experience.
Candidate should have experience handling multiple databases and Cassandra in Django.
As a Startup, compensation will include meaningful EQUITY.
- Only candidates who understand data structures, algorithms, design and architecture while working for high volume websites with millions of users.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expertise in at least one compiled language and one dynamic language (Python)
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Good understanding of version control system (GIT).
- Atleast 2 years of experience working on the server-side.
- Exposure to API designing, scalable architecture and thorough understanding of systems.
- Great database modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Databases, relational (such as PostgreSQL), in-memory databases (such as Redis) and graph databases.
- Good understanding of web stack and how all the pieces fit together.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular MVC frameworks mainly with Python and expertise with Django.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Knowledge working with Docker containers.
- Experience with AWS, Google cloud.
- Experience of working in a product-based company.
- Prior experience of working in a startup.
Good To Have :
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb or Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Basic knowledge of Front-end technologies.