Dear IT Students,
Cegonsoft, Coimbatore/Bangalore - Pioneers in software training programs, which has quality training and infrastructure up to the mark of the IT industry requirements. The technologies are picked after a thorough research and ana...
Oversee and Direct the Preparation of Reports that Summarize Business Results (revenue, Expense and Earnings) and Financial Position (balance Sheet and Cash Flow). Coordinate Closely with Any Remote Sites to Ensure Accurate and Timely Financial Repor...
• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
Month and end- year process
Payroll and utilities
Treasury & budgeting
Key Skills : • applicant should be ‘male’ with minimum five (5) years of experience,• should have relevant academic or professional degree like...
1. To be aware of audit allocation for the QA team
2. To ensure the check mechanism for process to be complaint with the deliverables
3. Eye for details to have a foresee the possible process failures
4. Good command ...
1. Determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures in co-ordination with top management to facilitate best practice financial management.
2. \\\'Developing business plans and strategies for maximizing ...
Responsible for Entire Accounting of Financial Transactions On a Day Today Basis for the Uae Group of Companies.
accountable for the Preparation of the Financials Pl & Bs On a Monthly Basis.
will Handle the Day to Day Cash/ Banking Transactions...
- Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts.
- Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Timely preparation of daily, monthly and quarte...
Key Skills : senior manager accounts,accounts,mis,manager finance and accounts,sr.manager finance and accounts,accounting,taxation,accountant
Coordinate with External Auditors for Interim and Yearend Audit Process.including Preparation of Audit Schedules, Organize and Review Supporting Documentation for Audit.work Closely with Controller and other Divisions to Obtain Audit Requests Improve...
Prepare detailed staffing, expense and resource budgets for each company department in collaboration with department managers; review and iterate budget with management team.
Uses strong knowledge of appropriate financial processes to assist impleme...
1) Analysis on MIS reports and developing strategy to improve accounting system in the region.
2)Ensuring time to time readiness for Internal Audits & compliances of Accounting and Statutory audit.
3) Ensuring vendor payments made as per the t...
The Route Operations Officer is responsible for the implementation of accident / incident management system for route services and implementation and continuous improvement of the route services policy and guidelines, so as to ensure high level of se...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Designation: Quality Controller
reports To: Production Manager
the Incumbent Will Be Responsible for Setting the Quality Premasters for the Raw Materials / Working in Progress / Final Products, Carrying Periodical / Regular...
Required Chartered Accountant
1.manage the Overall Accounting and Financial Activities Which are Generally Present in a Growing Organization.
lead all Local Budgeting and Controlling Processes and Ensure They are Correctly and Efficiently Execute...
· MIS Reporting
· Preparation of MIS Report on MTD and YTD Basis
· Preparation of variance analysis to determine difference between budgeted & actual results
· Detailed analysis of the volume and price variance ...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, trichy
1. Administer Various Journal Entries and Analyze Results to Ensure Account Closing.
2. Analyze all Journal Entries and Identify Any Inaccuracies and Make Appropriate Adjustments to Same.
3. Monitor Inventories, Reconcile Same and Monitor all Obsol...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
1.Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
2.Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capita...
Experience in Transportation, Logistics,preferred.
Should be Computer Savvy and good in Advanced Excel such as V-Lookp, H-Lookup, Pivot Table. Should develop cost control measure,
Perform Variance analysis, Cost report of various activities/process...
- Generating and Consolidating Financial Reports and Related Analysis for Cost Centers And
balance Sheet Items, Project Proposals Etc.
- Cost Center Forecasting and Planning
- Analyze and Interpret Plan Data and Develop Commentary to Apprise Manag...
Business Finance Manager
Position Title:- Manager - Business Finance
Business Unit:- Corporate
Department:- Finance And Accounts
Reports To:- Dgm - Business Finance & Credit Control
Summary Of Position:-
Manager - Business Finance ...
Key Skills : Finance Manager,Business Manager,Business Finance Manager,Finance Head
Assisting Sr. Manager in
-Finalization & maintenance of accounts in an computerized environment.
-Scrutinizing payments related to purchase and expenses. Analyze receipts and correlate them with sales invoices, banking, treasury, etc
Position: Director, Finance
Organisation : APMAS, Hyderabad
Position : Director, Finance
Reporting to : Executive Director
Location : Hyderabad
Closing Date : 25 April 2015
Salary : Competitive salary package based on qualification a...
Job Description -
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
2. Process month and end year , accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities.
3. Budgeting, cash forecasting, re...
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. To Administer Accounts Department So That All Functions In The Department Are Carried Out And There Is No Unreasonable Backlog.
2. Develop Systems And Procedures For Maintaining Books Of Accounts In Accordance Wi...
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account sta...
The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
- Using the full ma...
Key Skills : marketing executive,marketing,sales,business development
1. To oversee the day to day functioning of the entire Accounts Department through ERP Systems.
2. To ensure that all statutory online payment schedules are adhered to within the stipulated date, time and also respective returns are submitted.
- Team Leading and Team Management
- Assigning Work to Team Members
- Responsible for Team Performance
- Provides Team Leadership On Individual Projects. Assigns and Checks Work. Provides Effective Input On Evaluating Team Memb...
Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 1,25,000 To 6,00,000 Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
Tag and monitor fixed assets
Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
Pay any de...
Key Skills : the bookkeeper candidate should have an associate\'s degree in accounting or business administration,or equivalent business experience,as well as a...
The candidate should work independently in business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:-
- Accomplishes marketin...
Design SOP for finance and accounts function;
- Conduct SOP briefings to the internal (direct reports) and external (vendors, tenants) members and ensure the SOP guidelines are adhered;
- Forecasting financial operating budgets with the man...
RS 1,75,000 To 5,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We are Urgently hiring Qualified Chartered Accountant /CS well versed or specialized into Companies Act , Accounting Standards,Review compliances to the accounting system & procedure in place, supervising the timely preparation of statutory books of ...
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditur...
Key Skills : working experience as accounting manager in any export house,advanced computer skills on ms office,accounting software and databases,proven...
Criteria:- Graduate with good communication skills and marketing skills,smart,presentable
Graduate in any stream Fresher/Experienced in marketing profile can apply for the position.
The Marketing Executive oversee...
Key Skills : business development executive,executive marketing,sales,marketing
1. Cordinates with all divisons and departments for collection of data for the purpose of drafting Operating and Capital budget packages .
2. Assists Senior Budget and Finance Accountant in preparation of Capital and Operating budgets in accorda...
Processing of invoices and journal entries.
Creation of budget and forecasting on the monthly basis.
Preparation of snapshot for revenue and cost center analysis.
Preparation of budget and tracking of budget cost through different departments.
-Establishes and maintains the financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operation.
-Forecasting requirements of funds both long terms and short terms and arran...
Reporting to this position :
- General Manager Operations
- Information Technology Manager
Main Responsibilities :
- Provides strategic management input to the Board of Directors and the Senior Management
Team by :
Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 2,75,000 To 9,50,000 Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing po...
Account Manager. You Will Be Responsible for Supporting Restaurant Operations and Accounting By Performing all Areas of Restaurant Accounting Including Accruals, Allocations, and other Activities. this Position Will Perform Review and Analysis of Res...
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Formulate pricin...
Manage at least one legal entity including its bookkeeping activity, assist in the planning and preparation of its budget, produce monthly financials, and perform monthly variance analyses
Liaise with management team to understand substance behind...
- Make and Analyse Pre Cost Sheets for Quotations
- Help in Collection and Consolidation of Data for Quoting Into Periodic Tenders and Rfqs
- Coordinate and Compile Sales Budget
- Va Calculation for Sales Budget
The core function of the GCS team is to gather, consolidate and provide information on an assignee's pay and benefits to create a central global repository of total compensation data. * Cost variance analysis.
Knowledge in accounts & finance in respect of account reconciliation,bank reconciliation,branch reconciliation,trial balance analysis,variance analysis,Account payable & receivable etc.,work closely with Auditors for audit queries & other monthly sta...
Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including br...
Key Skills : marketing manager,marketing,sales,business development