-Responsible for leading the strategy as well as building and optimising paid social media campaigns;
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimisation techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns on Facebook
- Run bot...
Key Skills : facebook,project management,facebook ad campaign specialist,smo expert
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for senior big data engineers who will support the growing PanBI team, globally. Positions are based in Kochi, India and Sterling, USA
\-Resources will drive all aspects of software engineering, architecture a...
Key Skills : data engineer,data analyst,software developer
RS 18,00,000 To 27,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
• Plan and Implement the Overall Analytics and Business Intelligence Strategy
• Lead the Design and Development of Analytical Projects Designed to Understand Key Business Behaviors that Drive Customer Acquisition, Retention, a...
Position: BIM Modeller
Discipline: Architecture/Structure/Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP)
Skill Sets required:
Should have excellent knowledge of Autodesk Revit (Architecture/Structure/MEP)
Knowledge of Autodesk Building Design Suite (...
The job is a part time one. The content for this job includes usual data analysis such as regression analysis, clustering, discriminant analysis, principal component analysis, time-series analysis and modeling, et.al. Skilled programming ability of S...
•A Business Intelligence has a broad role, and the specific responsibilities will vary from monitoring and analyzing the current process system or provision to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving.
•By managing day-to...
Key Skills : business intelligence,business officer
- Work as an individual contributor as well as manage a team of junior analysts and statisticians.
- Work with statistical tools and database technologies (traditional/ Big Data) for data mining, statistical analysis, model development and reporting...
Key Skills : Business Analyst,Business Analysis,Business Development,Statistical Analyst,Statistical Modeling
Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
A Pioneer in the Analytical Domain Wishes to Recruit Fresh Graduates for the Position of Business Analyst
the Job Profile Is:
data Analysis and Statistical Predictive Forecasting.
data Processing, Analysis, Report Generation a...
a. Masters in mathematics, statistics or computer science related field; PHD degree preferred
b. Typically requires 5 or more years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience+ knowledge of statistical techniques.
Key Skills : data scientist,hadoop,mapreduce,data analyst
A minimum of a Bachelors degree, preferably in applied mathematics, economics, engineering, finance or similar fields. Masters or MBA degree is a plus A minimum of 3 years of experience in the natural gas sector Demonstrated skills in energy industr...
Key Skills : Energy Industry Analysis,Gas Consultant
steplinkindia human resources and management services
RS 1,50,000 To 2,50,000 Indore
Perform statistical analysis of large sets of financial data. Clean and process data, perform data modeling, evaluations and simulations.
Perform production work, including both offline analyses of production trading as wel...
Key Skills : python trading quant research analyst,financial modelling quantitative research analyst,qualitative research analyst,research plans,hedge fund...
Designation: Quality Engineer
• Must have knowledge ISO TS-16949,VDA 6.3(Audit) Internal Audit, Process Audit, Plating or Painting industry ...
Key Skills : quality,quality assurance,quality check,quality control engineering
- Data Analysis & Visualisation
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Essentially involving conversion of raw data into actionable insight...
1.Should have advanced level experience with working on MS Excel in strong areas like vlookup, Pivots, charts Etc.
2.Should have experience with Macros and VBA
3.Must have reporting and dashboarding experience
4.Should be able to make sense of ...
Key Skills : business analyst,business services executive