1) Analyze Survey Reports, Maps, Drawings, Blueprints, Aerial Photography, and other Topographical or Geologic Data to Plan Projects.
2) Plan and Design Transportation or Hydraulic Systems and Structures, Following Construction and Government Standa...
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: 6000 to 7000 Qar + Acc + Transp
· Required 4 years experience.
· Candidate should have experience in road infrastructure.
· BE in Civil or Mechanical Eng...
R3 LAND SURVEYING AND GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMIT
RS Up To 50000 North Delhi, Bilaspur - Himachal, Jammu, Srinagar, Delhi
Type of Surveying to be Covered
-Hydro Power Projects
-Land Dispute Survey
-Deformation Monitoring Survey
-Tunnel Monitoring Su...
Must be qualified in the respective field. Co-ordinate with project managers. Responsible for Project Quality Control and Quality Assurance, Mix designs, quality assurance program preparation, implementation & Construction Supervision