Engineers Perform a Technical, Organisational and Supervisory Role On Construction Projects, Setting Out and Determining the Location for Above and Underground Infrastructural Installations Involved in Construction Operations.
they Apply Desig...
Key Skills : communicating with clients and their representatives (architects,engineers and surveyors,civil engineering,site engineering,construction engineering
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: 6000 to 7000 Qar + Acc + Transp
· Required 4 years experience.
· Candidate should have experience in road infrastructure.
· BE in Civil or Mechanical Eng...
Managing laboratory Completely Independently & handle Clients
Minimum 3/5 year exp
Civil Engg. B.E
for highway n Roads work only :
1st preference from PWD/ Road Sector
Senior Most person having minimum 10/15 years of experience
RS 2,25,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
1. Should be a degree / diploma holder in Civil Engineering with 5-10 yrs experience in planning, Billing & Quantity Surveying.
2. Should have work experience in construction industry and must have knowledge of Highways/Road projects, RE Wall &a...
Job description ( Unlimited characters)
You need to mention what is the candidate required to do in the company The Candidate shall be responsible for estimation and monitoring construction project costs and work flow. As project estimator you wil...
1.pickup Co-ordinates, Prepare It in Autocad and Layout Marking At Site Major Bridge, Minor Bridge, Vup, Pup, Box Culvert, Slab Culvert, Rob, Toll Plaza and Buildings.
2. Fixing of Closing Traverse Points Along with Road with Respect to the Gps Sta...
1) Analyze Survey Reports, Maps, Drawings, Blueprints, Aerial Photography, and other Topographical or Geologic Data to Plan Projects.
2) Plan and Design Transportation or Hydraulic Systems and Structures, Following Construction and Government Standa...