Job Description: Patent Analyst
Nature of Job: Permanent
Role: Patent Analyst (Hitech Domain)
Number of positions: 3
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Global search of patents
• Understanding and iden...
Key Skills : desired skills required: \r\n• strong analytical skills with basic understanding of diverse technology domains. \r\n• excellent verbal and...
This is a challenging, research-oriented role and would require the incumbent to keep abreast with current trends and developments in their technical industry.
The selected candidates will work on projects for US and Europe based Fortune 500 comp...
Responsible to lead, manage and direct IPR operational activities to support all aspects of the formulation development and regulatory submission, including organise meetings with stakeholders, serves as a liaison with internal / external bodies and ...
Key Skills : law head,lawyer,legal law manager,legal law head,legal consultant,legal advisor,judicial advisor,court advisor,legal...
Senior Patent Research Associate
Domain: Electronics /Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineer
Experience: 2.5+ years in (IP) Patent Support Services Domain
- Responsible for managing the research and delivery of critical informati...
Key Skills : patent engineer,patent research associate,patent agent,patent analyst
Job Description :
- Experience in Patent Filing, Basically Managing Portfolio , Docketing, Patent Filing Etc
- Managing the Patent and Trademark Portfolio for Some of the Major Clients of the Company.
- Handling Different Legal Transactions Relate...
- Analysis of herbal product as per IP, API, BP, USP etc.
- Analysis of raw material and finished product (Herbal and allopathic medicines).
- Taking care of Preservation and maintenance of herbal raw material as reference standard.
- Preparation ...
Key Skills : herbal analysis,herbal analyst,office executive,research development
- Should have experience in coding (ER / IP / Anaesthesia)
- Strong ability to interpret medical records
- Provide reports regarding floor operations
- Client interaction
- Team Management
- Responsible for analyzing and assuring quality of the ...
Key Skills : medical coding,medical coding analyst,medical coder
•Conduct The Clinical Study Audits: Which Include The Planning & Execution Of All Clinical Study Audits In Compliance With Protocol, Sops, Ich Gcp, And Applicable Regulatory Guidelines.
•Coordinating With Cr Department & Represent The Qa In I...
Job Opening for Medical Coders in a Leading Healthcare MNC BPO.
Position: Medical Coding
Experience: Minimum 6 months experience in IP DRG/ ER/ Anesthesia/ Surgery/ E&M
Shift: Day Shift
Work Location: Chennai
- Good Knowled...
Key Skills : medical coding,medical coder,medical coding analyst
- In-depth Research (including Benchmarking, Cash Flow Optimization Analysis, Etc.) On Various Companies/industries/service Offerings Across Geographies for Business Development as Well as Engagement Execution
- Work Closely with M&...
Key Skills : secondary research,advance excel,advance powerpoint,advance word,senior research analyst,senior research engineer,senior research fellow
Sr. Technical professional
Urgent Requirement of Sr. Technical Professional in reputed Law Firm
Designation: Sr. Patent Analyst/Associate
Experience: Min 5yrs in any industry
Salary: 30-50 K
Job location: Greater Noida, Near Pari Chowk...
Key Skills : 1. paralegal responsibilities including preparation of provisional/complete applications for international and indian filing 2. patent searching...