Qualification: Any Graduate
. Preparation of Monthly Trial Balance, Profit and loss statements and monthly stock and cost accounting ...
Designation: Finance Manager
-Reconciling Bank balance with daily Bank statements, Aware about bank rules.
Responsibilities: Maintaining of Books of accounts in Tally/ Quick Books SoftwarePreparing and Filing of TDS/Service Tax/ Income Tax Return.
Handling day to day banking operations and treasury functions.Handling Monthly payr...
Designation: Finance Manager
Qualification: Graduate, MBA finance Preferred.
Experience: 5to 10+yrs.in finance dept. not in Accounts dept.
Updating and Reviewing Books of accounts o...
we are CA Firm located in borivli west with 25years of vast experience.we are looking for candidates with following attributes:
1) Ability to Travel for Audit
2) Minimum 2 years of working with CA Firm
3) Flexilbility to work for long workin...
The Candidate Should Be Graduate in Commerce with 2 Years of Experience in Accounts.the Candidate Should Be Capable of Managing the Accounts Independently Including the Preparation of Balance Sheet and Filing of the A) Income Tax Return, B) Service T...
Should have worked under Auditor apart from Articleship Training
Good knowledge of the Procedures regarding TDS and filing of TDS Return on line.
Should know everything about filing of Income tax Returns on line
Attending to the scrutiny notices i...
-Daily Bank and Cash Book maintenance.
-Preparing invoices in Tally.
-Monthly VAT 100 returns submission.
-Preparation of Income Statements.
-Calculation of TDS & filing and issuing form 16A.
This is a Senior Management position reporting to General Manager (Works), responsibilities include :
-Finalization & maintenance of accounts in an computerized environment.
-Scrutinizing payments related to purchase and expenses. Analyze receipts ...
• Preparation of Cash, Bank and Journal Voucher.
• Make payment to parties and collected payments from the Clients.
• Monitoring & Reconciliation of the bank Transactions.
• Preparation of Payroll.
• Maintain record of Provident...
Key Skills : cash & bank transaction,bank reconciliation,bills payable,bills receivable,trail balance,profit & loss a/c,balance sheet,direct tax,accounts...
Finalization of Annual P& L Account and Balance sheet
Preparation of Annual Budget and analysis of variance
Knowledge & experience of working of VAT,Sales Tax, Excise,Service Tax,Income Tax and TDS.
Analysis of actual expenses against budgeted exp...
We seek applications for the positions of Account Executive for reputed company at Andheri West, Mumbai with lots of growth prospects in your career.
Prospective candidates will have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in account and finance. F...
1. Experience in preparing the financials and MIS
2. Co-ordinate with the auditor for completion of statutory and departmental audits of IT, EPFO etc
3. Handle all compliance audits of direct and indirect tax
4. Preparation of financial plan
Key Skills : income tax,direct tax,tds,corporate tax,accountantcashier,service tax,accounts executive,taxation,accounts assistant
- Lead the preparation of accounts as per schedule vi of the companies act
- Guide Financial statements and accounting:
- Development of financial statements
the company as to the correct adoption of accounting policies as stipulated by institute ...
Key Skills : chief finance officer,finance manager,finance,finance head
-Manage and oversee day-to-day accounting activities.
-Process month and end year process, accounts payable / receivable, cash receipt, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reco...
POSITION TITLE (indicative) : Accountant/ Accountant Executive
Experience years : 2 to 5 years
Reporting to : CEO
GENERIC ROLE OF THE POSITION:
Handling all accounts and admin related work
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION NOT ...
To assure the proper utilization of financial resources and the accuracy of financial records through the control of assets, cash flow, increase income, and minimize expenditures.
1. Ensure that the cente...
Pressure, Unique Travelite Services, One of the Fast Growing Company in Travel & Tourism, is Providing Home Based Business Opportunity. We Need Committed & Result-oriented People Who Can Join Hands with Us & Contribute in the Promotion & S Utsess o...
- to Maintaining the Account On Computer Make all the Daily Reports Distribute, Reconciliation of all Accounts & Petty Cash Handling.
- Maintain and Update Ledgers, Petty Cash Register and Salary Register.
- I have Good Knowledge of all Sale-tax Fo...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Overall responsibility of Finance and Accounts department of the company
Head the Finance and Accounts Department
Co-ordinate inter-departmental matters
Ensure timely preparation of books of accoun...
1. Preparing Monthly MIS Reports.
2. Preparation and Maintenance of Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet and Financial Statements in Tally 9.
3. Coordination with Internal and External Auditors.
4. Handling Activities Pertaining ...
RS 7,00,000 To 13,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Designation: Manager - Accounts & Finance
job Location: Mumbai Central, Mumbai
accountabilities of the Job - Expected Output, Field of Activity:
-handling all the Daily Accounts Related Work.
-daily Maintaining Bank and Cash Book.
The Primary Function of a Financial Controller is to Maintain Control Over Income, Expenses and Assets of the Hotel in Compliance with Its Policies and Procedures as Well as Local Requirements. Within this Responsibility He/she Develops and Administe...
-Maintaining and scrutinizing Books of Accounts.
-Tax / Statutory compliance.
-Income Tax – Timely filing of eTDS and details as per Income Tax Act.
-Service Tax – Checking and verification of Service Tax calculations.
-Audit and Book...
Key Skills : account manager as last 20 years,accounts manager,taxation,accounts assistant,accountant
krishnaplywoods karur Tamil Nadu
Well conversant in income tax, service tax laws and capable of filing returns periodically and attending to hearing & assessmentsMonthly book closing, preparation of financial statements periodi...
1) Bills Entries in Tally.
2) MIS Reports- in Ms Excel.
3) Follow-up with Suppliers/contractors.
4) Banking Related Tasks.
5) Prepration of Bank Reconcellation Statement
6) Liaison with Auditors for Statutory and Tax Audits.
7) Review the...
We Are Looking For Dynamic Graduate Or Post Graduate Executives In Any Discipline With Experience In General Exposure To Tally, Central Excise Tax, Sales Tax, Income Tax, Internal Auditing, Mis And Office Administration With 5 Years Of Experience. C...
Exp : 2-3 Yrs
Candidates must have the following Skills:
•All accounts activities, like receivable, Tally, daily accounts, compilation of payroll, Balance sheet, liaison with auditors, supporting balance sheet, income tax, TDS,STPI, employees tax...
Roles & Responsibility to Perform :-
- Knowledge of Packing Credit in foreign currency, in rupees, import tractions.
- Knowledge of Export documentation.
- Experience in VAT & CST Summary Preparation etc.
- Experience in Excise & se...
Experience : 2 - 5 Years of Experience Working in a Finance Role in a Reputed Corporate
reporting To: Director
position Type: Full Time/ Permanent
qualification: Ca and Cpa Certification, Cs is Preferred
the Role Involves Managing the Current F...
Knorr-bremse Systems for Commercial Vehicles India
RS 5,00,000 To 8,00,000 Pune
Income Tax Audit Report in Form 3CD:-
- Calculating dis allowances under The Income Tax Act, 1956 in annexures to Form 3CD.
- Providing information and documents to auditors to support the allowances.
- Preparing Form 3CD with references to suppor...
Preparation of cash vouchers & Bank Vouchers
Maintain TDS deduction and remittance of TDS
Filing monthly & annual return of VAT, Income Tax & Service tax
Interact with internal and external auditors to accomplish audit
Preparation of mon...
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
An accounting office is seeking for an Accountant for the company based in Canada. Must be fluent in English and Punjabi. Good knowledge of excel and MS word. Training will be provided to the right individual. This is a full time position and working...
Requirement: The candidate should have a decent communication with good computer literacy. Sound accounting and income tax knowledge is required.
Job role: Tax Filing/Accounts Auditing
Job Location: Chennai
Dayshift for ...
Overall Key Responsibility Areas. ? Filling tax return and ensuring refund application on time
-Carrying out cross check of TDS & Service tax Return before filling return. ? Scrutinizing of the books of account and making necessary correction in led...
Maintaining books of accounts in Tally ERP System 2. Preparing periodic Statement of Accounts including P&L and Balance Sheet 3. Filing tax returns including service tax, income tax and TDS 4. Handling all banking transactions 5. Payroll and supplier...
Job Title DGM(Finance)
Overall administrative control of the department
comprising of 30 team member
Prepare, examine and analyze accounting record financial statement a...
-Daily accounting in Tally Payment follows up with clients Service tax, Income tax & TDS tax, ROC deposit and return Accounting & sales tax calculation and return Personal Income tax return Interaction with Auditors, Vendors & employees Preparation o...
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Â· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries b...
Expertise in Tally
Experience of working in Media Agency
Preparation of Service Tax and Sales Tax complied Invoices.
Calculation and deposit of monthly service tax liability.
Proper & Timely deduction of TDS and its timely depo...
1. Maintaining books of accounts in Tally ERP System
2. Preparing periodic Statement of Accounts including P&L and Balance Sheet
3. Filing tax returns including service tax, income tax and TDS
4. Handling all banking transactions
Assisting Sr. Manager in
-Finalization & maintenance of accounts in an computerized environment.
-Scrutinizing payments related to purchase and expenses. Analyze receipts and correlate them with sales invoices, banking, treasury, etc
Reconciliation Of Internally & Externally Merchants As Per Statutory Compliances And Others Matters.
Prepare Vouchers & Filling Tax Returns Like- Sale Tax (Vat), Tds, Income Tax Etc.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget).
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
- Excellent knowledge of Statutory / External audits as per Indian GAAP, IFRS Audits of listed and unlisted clients in accordance with SEBI Guidelines and Tax Audit as per Income Tax Act.
- Finalization of Audit reports, financial...
Position: Director, Finance
Organisation : APMAS, Hyderabad
Position : Director, Finance
Reporting to : Executive Director
Location : Hyderabad
Closing Date : 25 April 2015
Salary : Competitive salary package based on qualification a...
- to Handle a Team of the Professionals At Different Levels At Corporate Office, Branches & all Sites/plants of Group.
- Controlling of Entire Accounting Functions of the Group Including all Direct, Indirect Taxation Matters, Sales Tax, Service Tax ...
Should know tally,
Preparing Bank reconciliation statement
Adhere to daily banking requirements.
Maintaining Fixed Assets register
Working with auditors for internal audit,statutory audit, tax audit and vat audit,
Maintaining records files off...