Maintain portable, fixed & total flooding fire fighting installations
Ensure preventive maintenance plan are scheduled accordingly and executed before due dates.
Ensuring manpower deployment as per c...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,00,000 Bilaspur, Korba, Haridwar, Sitarganj
We are executing an Engineering & PMC order for IOCL, LPG bottling plant for four sites viz.
Trishundi – UP,
Korba – Chhattisgarh ,
Sitarganj – Uttarakhand
& Khurda – Odisha.
For that position we required ca...
Preparing Health & Safety Stategies & Deploping Internol Policy.
keeping Record of Inspection Finding & Producing Report that Suggest Improvement.
carring Out Riskassesment& Considering How Risk Could Be Reduce.
outline Safe Operational Procedure...
- Responsible for implementation and functioning of IMS (ISO 9001 & 14001) at all manufacturing sites, sales, corporate and regional offices. Responsible for implementation of EnMS (ISO 50001) at manufacturing sites.
- Responsible to ensure t...
HSE Engineer: Holder of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering and holds a NEBOSH / IOSH Diploma or an equivalent.5 years construction HSE experience in the oil and gas industry. -
- Good computer knowledge and computer skills. -
- Good pres...
To ensure the compliance of HSE policies. Identify areas of unsafe work practices, unsafe condition and report near misses.
To coordinate execution of daily activities in line with Specification/ drawings /PO and to report any...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
Deliver HSE support to operations team in accordance with all applicable Company HSE policies and procedures. - Advise company line management regarding HSE matters and liaise with the operations, drilling, and construction teams including contractor...
Health, Safety and Environment Management System - Risk Mgt., Leg. Compliance;
occupational Health and Safety - Committees and Representatives, Training, Safety Regulations, Designated Substances, Biological and Chemical Agents, Hygiene, Technical ...
Exp- 3 to 4year in same domain.
Location : Bangalore
Knowledge in Safety Management System
Educational Qualifications Graduate(Science)/Post Graduate(Science)/B.E Chemical ...
Coordinating & manage planning, development, implementation and administration of occupational health, safety, & environmental programs within the Plant.
- Liaison with Govt. authorities like pollution control board, factory inspector etc.
SBU Head / CEO / Director
Leadership and direction to the operations team and lead the product manufacturing, maintenance and process development functions ensuring sust...
RS 80,000 To 1,25,000 Indore, Pithampur, Sawer, Ujjain
Supervise and carry checks as per the check list
Ensure all the preventive maintenance activities are carried out
All requirements for consumables and spares should be indented on time
Ensure all the compliance documents are available at the...
To drive and inculcate a corporate culture and strategy with highest emphasis of Safety, Health and Environment footprint. The functional objective is to implement and promote world class HSE Management System in MGL and lead the organization in comp...
Manage and Supervise Health, Safety and Environment in the Construction Site of the Pipeline Project for Seatone Oil & Gas Company. Responsible for Identifying of Hazardous Workplace. Takes Samples and Measurements of Hazardous Materials and Coordina...
Duration of Assignment : 7 -10 Months (should be agree if contract is extended also)
Location : Abu Dhabi
Food + Accommodation + Transport : Provided
Previous Experience in L&T : Preference
Experience : Minimum 3 Years in GCC
Selected candidate should join us immediately
With minimum 2 years of experience as HSE Officer or Safety Officer. With GCC experience is an advantage.
Degree or Diploma in Safety Engineering or any related courses
Key Skills : nebosh,igc certificate,hse officer,good english communication skills,safety officer,assistant safety officer,safety executive
Proposed Work Scope:
1. Overall Responsibilities Of Guiding Work Men To Safety Procedures At Site From Hazards.
2. To Provide Safety Educational And Training Programe Among Workers.
3. To Identify Hazardous Task And Processes At Site
-hands On Experience to Handle Central Security Office of Large Project Site.
-access Control of Manpower (company/contractual), Material Movement (in/out), Equipment Movement (in/out)
-can Handle Traffic Control of 200 Vehicles per Day.
Ready to join immediately.
Ready to relocate.
- Age between 27 - 40 years old
- Degree or Diploma in Safety Engineering or any related courses
- A minimum of 05 years’ experience as HSE or Safety Officer. Having an experience in GULF is a...
-responsible for the Health, Safety, Environment, Security & Emergency Throughout the Project
duration to Achieve Safe Project Completion. the Requirement in Each Project Phase is Listed, But
not Limited To, as Follows:
i. Itb Preparation: Prepare...
RS 2,25,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Fire Safety Officer
Qualification: Diploma / Certificate in Fire Safety
Experience: 2-5 yrs experience as Fire Safety person in packaging industry.
Knowledge & hands-on experience of handling of Manufactory unit
Good communication & c...
RS 80,000 To 1,25,000 Jamnagar, Surat, Mangalore, Cochin, Kottayam
1. To maintain high levels of on-site safety awareness through the delivery of effective educational and training
2. To provide a comprehensive on-site HSE administrative support system.
3. To help maintain effective working relations ...
Key Skills : safety officer,safety manager,safety engineer,safety head
Post- Safety Officer
Qualification- Diploma Fire & Safety ,IOSH, NEBOSH, Diploma In Health Safety Environment
Salary-16000 to 20000
Exp-1 to 3 years
Job Time- 12 Hrs,26 Days
Facility- Living Free
BE / B. Tech Chemical Engineering with 15+ years of Experience in Caustic Soda / Chlor Alkali
Must be willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia
Candidate with valid passport should apply
Other requirements for chlor alkali / Caustic Soda plants are
RS 1,25,000 To 4,75,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara
rime Responsibilities o Establish procedures for meeting Health, Safety and Environment standards for project execution o Implement policies, systems and procedures and ensuring compliance to standards through all phases of the Project o Authorize pr...
1. Thoroughly understand the Schools Security Policy and Procedures.
2. Conduct briefings with security staff of all three branches over phone and also visit the campuses.
3. Ensure sufficient manning at the front gate as per bus duty allotted ...
Supporting the development of OHS policies and programs
Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures
RS 7,00,000 To 8,50,000 United Arab Emirates, south
Urgent Reqd for South Sudan Project
category:- Fpf Operator
salary:-1200 - 1600
exp:- Fpf Operator
reports To: foreman / Supervisor
2.3.1. basic Function and Scope:
undertakes the Safe Production Operation of all Fpf Activiti...