1.Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
2. Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our cl...
RS 3,75,000 To 9,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
17-20 years of post qualification experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business.
Last 4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Ability to lead multiple teams.
Involved in resolution of breaks liaison with fund, counterparties, & Pri...
- Strong Knowledge of Derivative Products and Their Market Risk Dynamics
- Understanding of End-to-end Market Risk Scenarios Process Framework and Workflow for Rates , Fx , Equity , Commodity & Emg Businesses.
- Propose, Calibrate & Imp...
Key Skills : finance,accounting,trading,equity analysis,fx market risk,risk analyst,market research analyst
RS 7,00,000 To 10,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Good knowledge of Capital Markets with 4+ years' work experience in Reconciliation (related to trade, cash, position, P&L covering instruments like - forex, equity, options, derivatives, swaps).
Ensure / perform daily, monthly, cash P&L and trade re...
Become eligible for highest paid career among:
Corporate/Broker Companies – ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities, Reliance Capital, Angle Broking, India Bulls, Share Khan, Anand Rathi, India Infoline, Motilal Oswal, Share Indi...
Key Skills : stock broker,back office executive,market research executive,technical analyst,risk management fundamental analyst,equity analyst,broking...
Exp: 10-15 yrs
-Senior business analyst with over 10 years of experience in Treasury domain, and over 6 years of experience in Murex Platform.
-Deep understanding of Treasury Products; Fixed Income (MBS/ABS is a big plus),...
Key Skills : business analyst,risk management,information security management,information security,enterprise risk...
RS 15,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Minimum 15+ Years Experience in Hedge Fund Industry or in Similar Indian / International Capital Markets Industry
- Having Experience in Trading & Settlements Domains
- Should have Worked On Calypso & Murex
- Strong Bu...
Key Skills : calypso,murex,business analyst,business development
A leading stock broking company is looking for “Equity Dealer” cum Advisors for your location.
PFB, the details:-
Position title:-Equity Dealer
Experience:-Minimum 6 Months in Equity Dealing (MANDATORY)
- To analyze the commodity derivative market to minimize the risk and maximize gains
- To oversee the signing of any legal documents pertaining to a specific transaction
- To acquire and maintain a portfolio
- To test the trading strategies and ex...
RS Up To 50000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
We are Equity Analyst in Equity Derivatives Segment.
Looking for Serious Traders who can handle Trading on Complicated High Frequency Trading Systems.
Your Role will be:
- Executing Trades based on Research Signals generated during Market Ho...
Trade India Research is SEBI registered leading stock advisory firm which provides recommendations to its clients for trading in equity & commodity market.The firm operates from its offices in Indore, offering its clients with a ll the major products...
Key Skills : business analyst,team leader,finance management,team handling,people management,team building
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent acceptable industry certification.
- Experience in FIX On-boarding Analyst role for a duration ranging between 2-6 years.
- Technical expertise and a...
RS 1,75,000 To 3,00,000 Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Bangalore, Mysore, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Chennai
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Advising clients with regards to their Investment in equity & derivative market, Place orders on their behalf.
2. Building relationships with the client & educating them about ...
job Description/job Responsibilities:
* to Analyze the Commodity Derivative Market to Minimize the Risk and Maximize Gains
* to Oversee the Signing of Any Legal Documents Pertaining to a Specif...