Job Statement :
-A Chemical engineer is involved in the design,development construction and operation of the production of a diverse range of products, as well as in commodity and specialty chemicals.
The role may focus on one or more ...
Key Skills : chemical engineer,petrochemical engineer,chemical engineering,chief chemical engineer,chemical research engineer,chemical...
Post: Chemist for Edible oil
Experience: Fresher to 1 year
Education:- B.tech/ M.tech/ Msc(chemistry)
Salary: 10k to 16k
To ensure compliance of the quality of processes.
Should be versed with ed...
Perform Laboratory Tests to Produce Chemicals According to Established Standards and Guidelines.
handle Laboratory Equipment and Supplies Safely and Effectively.
record and Report Test Results to Supervisor.
train Junior Chemists On Test Proce...
- Familiar and capable of testing lubricants & Greases as ASTM/IP/DIN/ISO methods
- Trained to handle ICP, FTIR,MRV/CCS,SSI and other routine testing such as viscosity,flash point,pour point etc
- To handle shifts independently, takes responsib...
Apart from Production Manager - our associate looking for following other personnel for cement plant in Bahrain
1. Chief Chemist
2. CCR Kiln Operator
3. Tach manager for EI, Mech + maintenance
4. Quality Control Manager
Key Skills : production,quality control,chemist,quality control manager,chemical quality control manager,control manager
To Test Water and Waste Water Parameters and Commissioning of Effluent Treatment Plants and Would also Be Encouraged to Collect Data and Market Our Products. Job Will Involve Touring all Over India. Should have Experience in Lab Work Related to Envir...
Key Skills : chemist,chief chemist,research chemist,quality control chemist
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Visakhapatnam, vishakhapatnam
To follow the batch production control records (BPCRs & PMCRs) stepwise as per the assigned process.
- Maintain documents and records as required by manufacturing department. (Like: BPCRs, Equipment log books, cleaning sheets ,Weighing balance r...