Duties & Responsibilities:
Design and build advanced applications in Android platform
Integrating third-party libraries and APIs.
Working with remote data via REST and JSON
Testing the applications, writing documentation and ensuring high...
- Design and Develop applications in Android Platform
- Experience in Multi-Threading
- Experience in integration with Web Services (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Experience in Storage/SQL Lite
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol, Noti...
Android developers will be responsible for the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working in a team with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. \r\...
Should have good knowledge in SQLite, MySQL
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML etc.). social media APIs, Google Maps, GPS, Bluetooth.
- Experience on handling Camera, Audio, Video API's
- Able to handle multiple tasks...
Android SDK, JSON, XML and SQL Databases , Android Framework( Fragments, Social network SDK,) , SQLite, custom UI components , APIs and Bluetooth API, mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Experience Level: 1-3 yr...
Skills Required: Android SDK, JSON, XML and SQL Databases , Android Framework( Fragments, Social network SDK,) , SQLite, custom UI components , APIs and Bluetooth API, mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging techn...
- Strong knowledge in Jquery, Jquery Mobile, Java script.
- Strongg knowledge of interating REST web services to Phonegap apps.
- Good experience of using Phongap APIs
- Good experience of integrating social media APIs with phoneap apps.
If you are a geek; like to work hard & play hard and can say the last 20 elements of Fibonacci series backwards then you really need to read this We need someone who has a Computer Science Degree (or at least got someway through college) and has ...
Sound knowledge in Android Application Development Life cycle
Proficient in Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Must be familiar with Eclipse/Android Studio IDE
Experience in using code revision sy...
Key Skills : android developer,android sdk,android app development,mobile application development
- 3-5 yrs. in Android Development
-Knowledge on connectivity to different device using Wifi, Bluetooth, Wifi Direct
-Cryptography algorithm (SHA, RSA, AES, DES etc.)
We are urgently looking for Iphone/Ios/Ipad Professionals for our organization based out in Gurgaon.
Please find below the Venue details as well for your reference.
Interview time: 9:00 Am -4:00 Pm
Interview days: 21 & 22 August 2015 (F...
Skills : Java, Android SDK
- Action Script will be anadded advantage.
- Have published at least one Android app to theplay s...
1. 1-2 years in design and developing applications on Android platform.
2. Hands-on experience in design and development of Android Applications.
3. Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/J2ME).
4. Will be responsible f...
- Strong knowledge in Android architecture and Android Internals
- Strong knowledge in Android Frameworks
- Strong working knowledge in WiFi or Bluetooth
- Experience in Bluetooth profile development (Non android also fine)
- Working knowledge wi...
Job Description :-
as a Senior Software Engineer (bluetooth) You Will Be Responsible to Design and Develop Bluetooth Solutions. Should Be Flexible to Work in Lower Layers Including Device Drivers and Involve in Middle Ware Frame Work Development as...
? Help architect, build, integrate and manage our set of mobile application and website products.
? Create innovative applications for the Google Android platform.
? Partner closely with our design team to produce an application that fl...
Must know how to design, build, test, rollout, and support scalable systems using Java android and related technologies.
Experience creating native mobile applications for Android across all device sizes and multiple OS versions.
Person should carry good programming knowledge and exposure in Android Application Development like Java, Swing, Android tools, manifest.xml, Web Services, Sensor Management API’s, Bluetooth & Wi-fi & Network.
C, iOS developer, SDK, Android develo...
1. Very good Java programming.
2. Well versed with model design patterns, database usage, storage patterns, security.
3. Should have done at least one complex project which includes (preference given to 2 & 3).
1. Developing custom ...
We are looking for a well experienced and passionate Android Developer.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping into an existing architecture.
- Strong understanding of Android activity life-cycle an...
Should have Experience in Any of the Below Infotainment System :
infotainment Software Development, Radio, Media, Bluetooth, Navigtion or Map Integration, C++, Embedded, Linux, Gl Studio, Hmi Development.
Expertise in using Android UI Framework including push notification, geolocation and Bluetooth communication
Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and testing
Experience in Agile development
Ability to coach junior engin...
Designation: Android Developer
Salary:20k- 30 k PM
Experience 2+ Yrs
-Knowledge of Bluetooth & wifi Apps.
-2+ years of experience with native Android SDK in Android mobile application deve...
Any Micro controller and Micro processor Knowledge (preferably ARM group)
3. In depth knowledge in C and Keil compiler, Embedded Systems Knowledge
4. Knowledge in RS-232, RS-485, Bluetooth and GPS& GPRS communications
5. Electronics Basics lik...
Understanding of Bluetooth feature
Understanding of Core specification and at least 2 classic profiles
Understanding of LE core specification Desirable
Strong C work experience, C++ knowledge desirable
Key Skills : bluetooth developer,bluetooth development,chip designing
:Strong Designing skills and OOPS concepts.Strong knowledge of Design patterns
.Experience in developing apps using Android SDK using Android Platform, framework & middleware .
Experience in Native development using the ND...